Prof. Abdel Mutti Assaf
Organizational Management and Development And Governance Expert
He holds a PhD in Public Administration, an expert and practitioner in consulting sector and organizational development, organizational capacity assessment and governance. Achieved quality and excellence awards in the government, private sectors and society organizations. Worked in top positions academically and in international companies. Has a proven track record of achievements, consultations and training. Has tens of researches, books, and master’s and doctorates degrees under his supervision.
- Director, Advisory Services, Price Waterhouse Coopers, Jordan.
- Director, Advisory Services, Horwath (Crew – now) Jordan.
- Expert of organizational development and strategic planning, Arab Consultants for Engineering & Management.
- Worked in Jordanian universities at management and leadership positions.
- Strategic planning assessment and organizational capacity assessment for several organizations and authorities.
- Designing and building governance regulations, internal regulations, organizational structures and human resource systems.
- Member in Advisory Committee for Developing Governmental Organizations for King Abdullah Award for Performance Excellence Award, Royal Bureau, Amman-Jordan.