Prof. Farqad Alhadeethi
Chemical Engineering & Corrosion Expert
Full Professor and Senior Researcher
- Conducting researches, leading research teams and supervising postgraduate students in the field of producing, purifying, storing and utilizing Green Hydrogen as a source of energy.
- Conducting researches, leading research teams and supervising postgraduate students in the field of corrosion engineering.
- Teaching various engineering subjects in the field of specialization at the universities for both undergraduate and post graduate levels.
- Providing technical consultations to solve corrosion problems at various commercial and industrial activities (i.e. oil and gas, chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, canning, electric power stations, water pumping stations, water treatment, ports, buildings, ship, aircraft, and car).
- Providing technical training courses in the field of corrosion and corrosion control for engineers working at various industrial activities to enhance and upgrade their abilities in understanding the mentioned phenomenon.