Prof. Khair s Jadaan
International expert in road engineering and measuring development impacts
Highly recognized professional with global and local expertise in transportation-related engineering projects, studies planning and management for governments, international and local organizations, Visiting Professor at several famous international universities. An expert of measuring developmental impacts for projects. Has worked with many arabic, regional and international companies. He has prepared and supervised a number of studies, researches and graduation projects with more than 250 publications in the field of road and transport engineering.
Prof. Khair has Applied the Industrial Revolution 4.0 (4IR) and Artificial Intelligence technologies such as Artificial Neural Network, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, and Big Data in the same field of his expertise.
- Supply consulting services that provide transformational and sustainable enhancements to the regional and global community.
- Provide a standard of engineering service quality that fits the long term plans of the development of countries in the local MENA and North Africa region.
- Member of the Editorial Board of four International Scientific Journals ( Two in the USA, one in Italy and one in Hungary).
- Member of the Evaluation committee for prize winning research (Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Science).
- Senior engineering consultant with the Arab Fund for Economic and Social Development (AFESD) in Kuwait for 12 years..
- Provided advisory services to the United Nations, ESCWA and UNICEF (Jordan & Geneva) and COMCEC (Turkey)..
- National Consultant for UN Projects in Jordan.
- Advisor to : Amiri Diwan, Supreme Traffic Council , Ministry of interior (Kuwait) And Minister of Transport and Minister of Municipalities (Jordan).
- Extensive Experience in the areas of sustainable development, Artificial intelligence, Environmental impact Assessment (EIA), Traffic Impact Analysis, and Value Engineering.